Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meal Plans

A little late on the meal planning again this week. I've had it figured out in my head, just haven't had the time to type them up yet. It's kind of a busy week, even though Kevin is off this week, but he's working on getting a lot of projects done at the ranch (insulation, new door from the breezeway to the garage, dri-loc painting the exercise room floor in the basement). I'm working full-time this week and won't have much spare time at home once Carson goes to bed - lots of gifts to wrap, Christmas cards to send out, etc. So here's what I'm thinking:

Sunday ~ pizza from Rocky's
Monday ~ stir-fry with chicken and veggies
Tuesday ~ leftovers
Wednesday ~ broccoli cheese soup in the crockpot chicken with spinach and feta
Thursday ~ chicken with spinach and feta chicken florentine artichoke bake
Friday ~ apple, cheddar, and turkey meatballs in the crockpot
Saturday ~ I'll be in Grand Rapids wedding dress shopping with Sara Ross, so Kevin will be on his own... probably leftovers for him.

I'm hoping to do at least two batches of cookies this week - regular chocolate chip for Kevin, and probably oatmeal raisin or monster cookies. We'll see if I get the Christmas cards finished up tonight or not.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Looks like you have a good week of eating:) Good luck with the cookies!