Since I am roasting a chicken today, I'll be making some chicken stock tomorrow. I'm also dehydrating some crispy pine nuts and crispy pecans right now. I'm out of mayo and ranch dressing, so I'll be making some later today. I think I'll probably make another batch of pesto to freeze, too. And I'll be freezing more beans again this week. I'm getting some orange and red bell peppers, so I'll probably chop some of those up to freeze, as well. Not sure what else yet. I may finally make some nut butter bread, but I'm not sure yet.
- Leftovers from dinners
- Leftover split pea soup
- Cashew avocado chicken salad (with pecans instead of cashews)
- Roasted veggie soup (from leftover roasted veggies)
- Deviled eggs
- Crispy pecans
- S: crockpot rotisserie chicken; roasted veggies (carrots, cauliflower, peppers, corn, summer squash)
- M: zucchini parmesan with zucchini and summer squash; green beans; fresh fruit
- T: modified chicken chili with pesto (no beans, extra veggies)
- W: grilled chicken; caprese salad; summer squash sauteed in olive oil and garlic
- Th: grilled beef kebabs with onions, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and peppers; creamy cucumber salad
- F: grilled salmon with pesto; summer squash, zucchini, and kale sauteed in olive oil and garlic; fresh fruit
- Sa: TBD... in Holland/GR? or over a backyard campfire?