Sunday, March 15, 2009

Picnic Fruit Punch

I tried a new punch recipe yesterday that I found on AllRecipes. All of the punch recipes that I have either included some sort of gelatin that needed boiling just before making it, or the use of frozen concentrated juice. I didn't want to bother with either of those. I just wanted to be able to dump the ingredients in and be done with it. You wouldn't think it'd be that difficult to find a punch recipe like this... but it actually was. I had to go through so many punch recipes before I found this one. It had great ratings, so I figured we'd give it a try. I'm glad we did, it is so good! This will be my go-to punch recipe from now on, I think. It tastes great, and its super easy!

Picnic Fruit Punch

2 quarts cranberry juice
3 cups pineapple juice
3 cups orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 liter ginger ale, chilled
1 navel orange, sliced

Combine the juices in a large container. Refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and orange slices.

2 comments:

Allie said...

I've bookmarked this one to try at our next party. I'm the same way and can't find any easy recipes for punch.

The Voogts said...

This sounds good. And healthier than some punch recipes.