Monday, April 5, 2010

Fruit Salad

I made this quite a few weeks ago now... I'm just still very behind on posting. Hopefully I'll actually catch up one day. :) Anyway, I had some mini marshmallows and some canned fruit to use up, so I decided to make this quick and simple fruit salad to take over to my grandpa's house a few weeks ago. Its definitely not healthy, but it used up some stuff in my pantry and it tastes good, so oh well. This is just a simple, common fruit salad recipe that everyone seems to make. I pulled this from AllRecipes.

Fruit Salad

1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (I used half sour cream and half vanilla yogurt b/c I only had half a container of sour cream left)

In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, cherries, marshmallows and sour cream together. Chill and serve.

No comments: