Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hello out there!!

Wow!  It sure has been a long time since I've blogged anything here.  I'm curious, do any of my old followers still have my blog on their feeds??  Please leave me a comment if you see this post!  

A lot has happened since I last blogged.  My kids are now 7 and almost 3!  I am still working my day job, but have been experiencing some huge successes with my photography business!!  Last year was an amazing year and I'm anxious to see where this year leads with that. I've also really gotten into Young Living essential oils this past year+.  I'll share more on this soon, hopefully!  But in the meantime, I think I may like to get back to blogging occasionally!!  Please leave me a comment if you see this post!  :) 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have missed your menu plans :-) Sounds like life is treating you well.